Haddock fillet on savoy cabbage vegetables
For 2 persons
- 250g FEMEG haddock fillet (1 package)
- 400g waxy potatoes
- salt, pepper
- flour for dusting
- Lemon juice
- 1 small savoy cabbage (approx. 800g)
- 1 onion
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 400 ml vegetable broth
- 1/2 fennel seed
- 3 tbsp cream cheese, 1% fat absolute
- 2 tsp mustard
- ½ paprika powder
- pink pepper berries
Defrost the haddock fillets, rinse and pat dry. Dust the prepared haddock fillets with flour, pepper, salt and sprinkle with lemon juice.
1. peel potatoes and cook in salted water for about 20 minutes. Clean savoy cabbage, cut into quarters, remove the stalk and cut savoy cabbage into strips. Heat oil in a large pan and sauté savoy cabbage strips with diced onion for about 5 minutes. Deglaze with broth and cook for about 15 - 20 minutes.
2. place the prepared haddock fillets in a pan with hot fat and fry over medium heat, turning carefully, for about 8 - 12 minutes.
3. mix savoy cabbage with cream cheese and mustard and season with salt, pepper and paprika powder. Drain the potatoes and season with fennel seeds. Arrange haddock fillets on savoy cabbage, sprinkle with pink pepper berries if desired and serve with potatoes.
Preparation time: 20 min.
Cooking time: 25 min.